Top 5 Eco Friendly things to bring traveling
A lot of people find it hard to travel without buying things, having more plastic waste, and feeling not connected to their daily ways of "leave no trace".
1. Steripen and or/Brita Waterbottle Why waste plastic bottles!? With the Steripen or Brita water bottle you can have clean water anywhere you go without buying a single bottle.
2. Collapsible Silicon Tupperware When you are out eating taking this in your bag and you don't have to walk away with any styrofoam or plastic bags
3. Collapsible Tote bags Perfect for wet swimsuits, day shopping, groceries and dirty laundry. I recommend taking a few of these on any travel
4. Castille soap Works for all cleaning, body, laundry, dishes and more and doesn't harm the environment at all.
5. Share with Everyone! A great way to make new friends and not waste anything. If you don't think you will eat your leftovers, give them away!
So there it is! Simple and easy but an effective and useful list of resources. So next time you are going on a long trip, know that you carbon footprint doesn't need to be any larger without all your resources you have at home.
Your Snarky Spiritualist